Today, ASIFA-Hollywood announces the Call for Entries for the 43rd Annual Annie Awards. We’d love to see your work represented!
To submit your projects, click though this link to visit the online submissions portal: https://submissions.annieawards.org/
For step-by-step instructions on how to use the portal, see this helpful PDF walkthrough: https://submissions.annieawards.org/files/How-To-Create-And-Upload-Your-43rd-Annies-Submission.pdf
All rules and deadlines are located at the following link: http://annieawards.org/rules-and-categories/
If you need help, please contact our support team at email@example.com
New for this year:
- There is one new category for the 43rd Awards: Best Animated Feature-Independent. This category is designed to highlight and award feature films with a smaller release history.
- Virtual reality projects have been added to the allowed formats for Special Production and Animated Short Subject.
- If this is your first time submitting, you’ll have the option of creating a studio account or submitting independently. Choose the appropriate option for you.
- It is also now possible for multiple members to be designated as submitters for one studio, and it is possible for one member to be associated with multiple studio accounts for submission purposes. If you’ll be submitting for a studio that already has an account, please ask the member who created that account to add you as a contact. This way, all of your submissions can be grouped together into one account for easier management.
- Checks are no longer accepted for payment. Wire transfers take their place.
The deadline to join ASIFA-Hollywood or to renew membership, to become an Annie Award Sponsor, and to submit entries and materials is 5:00 p.m., Monday, November 6, 2015.
We are, as always, looking forward to all of this year’s Annie submissions.
Many thanks in advance for your continued support of ASIFA-Hollywood and the Annie Awards!
The Annie Awards Team