All new ASIFA-Hollywood members in good standing by May 1 will be receiving a brand new membership card in June. Also, those long established members who registered to replace a lost or missing card will be getting a new card as well.
Old cards will still work too, and members will still be able to get a digital, printable card on line that can also be transferred to your mobile phone. Here are instructions on how to access a digital ASIFA card right now:
- In the menu box, scroll down and click the Membership option.
- Click the “Update Your Profile” button, then login.
- If you need to reset your password, click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Scroll down to the “Membership Card Status” section.
- Click “Print” membership card link.
Now you can access your digital card on your phone, or you could follow similar steps on your computer and print out your card. If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Be on the lookout for the special mailing of your new ASIFA card next month.