“While you may know ASIFA-Hollywood for its annual Annie Award ceremony, honoring the best in the animation industry, we want to spread the word about the other areas of our industry that we support,” says ASIFA-Hollywood Executive Director, Frank Gladstone. “In the coming year, we plan to allocate considerably more funds to our Animation Aid Foundation, supporting artists who have fallen on hard times, and we will also be increasing funds for ongoing film preservation. Additionally, the chapter plans to assist ASIFA International, our umbrella organization, in creating a new Web presence.”
- The LA Conservancy’s ‘Last Remaining Seats’ Presents a Special Screening of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- The American Cinematheque Presents Stop Motion Masterpieces by Jiří Trnka
- Members Screening of Big Fish & Begonia
- Animation Educators Forum General Membership Meeting Will Take Place May 5, 2018
- Calendar for Animation School Graduate Reviews and Industry Events