Member Discounts to Infinity Film Festival (IFF)
Infinity Film Festival in Beverly Hills, title sponsor RYOT, presented by Epic Games and Unreal Engine invites you to experience unique moments in time in the entertainment capital of the world!
On November 1 – 4, 2018, Hollywood, Silicon Valley and Silicon Beach have come together to showcase over 75 hours of screenings, 30 Cutting-Edge Technology Exhibitions and more than 150 industry thought-leaders over the course of four days!
Get your discounted tickets of 50% off to experience the incredible events taking place throughout the multiple iconic venues in the city with the most famous zip code in the world! Activations will include the IFF Tech Lab™, Presented by Epic Games and Unreal Engine (Makers of Fortnite), as well as the IFF Student Lab™, Presented by UT Austin and Chapman University Dodge College of Film and Media Arts.and don’t miss out on the the “IFF Exchange,” the world’s first digital ‘swag bag’ built on the Blockchain, featuring digital collectibles, special giveaways, promotions, content and gifts from event sponsors and Beverly Hills City businesses!
Discounts for ASIFA Members
The festival’s name was inspired by the seemingly infinite possibilities currently being realized as these industries morph and merge: from digital networks and new streaming services to innovative mobile and social media content. ASIFA Hollywood is inviting our members as well as all animation fans, friends and students to take part in the experience.
Information on how to receive a discount of 50% off every event and screening will be sent to members of ASIFA via email.
More Information on IFF
At the inaugural event, there will be some key experiences that IFF will be showcasing:
Over 75 hours of screenings including
- Illumination’s The Grinch
- World Premier of the restoration of HG Wells’ War of the Worlds
- LA Festival Premier of 2001: A Space Odyssey – 4k
- The Sound of Music – 4k restoration
- The Audience Awards – Award Winning Shorts
30 Cutting Edge Technology exhibitions including:
- LA Premier of Disney Cycles
- World Festival Premier of First Man – Virtual Reality Experience
- Spiderman Homecoming – VR
- 150 industry thought-leaders over the course of four days presenting many lectures and presentations focusing on entertainment today and how it is adapting to meet the future.
There will be many screenings and presentations which will be of interest to all friends and fans of animation including a 4-hour block of animation shorts and special presentations presented by Creative Capers and GLAS Animation!