The NW Animation Festival is now accepting entries. Showcasing the breadth of the animation world, all methods will be represented: hand-drawn, computer-generated, stop-motion, pixilation, and experimental hybrids. All styles are welcome: hilarious, heart-warming, dark, cerebral, or abstract.
- Films may come from anywhere in the world.
- Films may be of any length, short or long.
- You may submit films made at any time during your life.
- You may show your work at other festivals simultaneously.
- You may show as much of your work online as you like.
This is a festival created by animators, for animators, and all lovers of animation. The festival will bring together and inspire a community of artists, and expand audiences’ understanding of what can be done with the art form.
The event will be held on May 18-19 at the historic Hollywood Theatre in Portland, Oregon. The final deadline for submissions is April 1.
For more information visit them at their website at www.nwanimationfest.com